- Call our Stage Door at 212-556-4750 ON THE DAY YOU WISH TO ATTEND THE SHOW, and you will be informed as to whether or not there is availability for that performance.
- We cannot make arrangements for future performances. We will honor past dated tickets based on availability. If we are unable to honor your request for that date, continue to hold onto your unused tickets. This offer is good as long as Spider-Man Turn off the Dark is playing at the Foxwoods Theatre.
- In most cases, the tickets will NOT be the same locations as the tickets that went unused. We will do the best we can to get you comparable seats, but it is NOT guaranteed.
- Once you have been confirmed for a new performance, you will need to bring your old tickets to our box office on 42nd Street to exchange them for tickets to the new performance. Do not allow your unused tickets to be scanned. Once scanned, they are not eligible to be used at a later date.
- Please note that this policy DOES NOT apply to complimentary tickets.
Monday, March 25, 2013
Past Date Ticket Policy
Posted by SPIDER-MAN TURN OFF THE DARK at 8:26 AM