SUPER FAN PASS*
- Available only during the week of December 24-30, 2012
- Good for 1 Pair of tickets for best available orchestra (non-premium) seating for X-mas week and up to 52 future 2013 performances prior to December 22, 2013.
- Photo op w/Spider-Man at the first visit
- Special lanyard with photo (Super Fan ID)
- Valid for use for up to 52 unique performance dates prior to and not including December 22, 2013.
- Blackout date: Friday, November 23, 2013
- This ticket is Non-transferable.
- Tickets must be picked up by Super Fan, with Super Fan ID, no earlier than 45 minutes prior to curtain.
- Tickets must be reserved at least 1 week prior to performance date.
- $2,500 Super Fan pass will be available to purchase directly at the Foxwoods Theatre Box Office.
The purchase price includes the $2.00 facility fee. For more information about the Super Fan pass please call: 212 589-5422 or email email@example.com. Tickets for performances in 2013 will be assigned based on best available inventory but in no case will the seats be in locations valued less than the top regular full price ticket. The Super Fan pass cannot be exchanged, bartered, traded or sold for cash. Tickets will be held in the name of the Super Fan and can be picked up by him/her at the Box Office VIP window with proper photo ID and Super Fan ID. Tickets will be available for pickup starting 45 minutes prior to performance time. Upon request, the initial pair of tickets may be mailed to the purchaser. There are no refunds or exchanges for unused tickets. Management has the right to revoke the Super Fan ticket if ticket buyer does not abide by these rules. The Super Fan pass does not give the ticket holder any additional privileges to the theatre or premises. A single Super Fan pass may be purchased for $1,250, same rules and conditions will apply.